June 09, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
We currently utilize Paycom to support and host all Payroll and HRIS support for a multi-location manufacturing facility. Our HR department and finance team take advantage of multiple functions within the system to support our human capital needs. Paycom supports the basics of payroll, however as an HRIS fully integrated system also supports our ATS needs, pre-employment, onboarding, benefits administration, performance management, etc. for our workforce and management. The system is intuitive, user friendly, [and] can be customized, allowing for a broad demographic of users to successfully navigate and secure information needed.
- Transition from another HRIS/Payroll onto Paycom
- Report Writing features and customization
- Support is immediate, no need to enter a que or send a request, you make a phone call and support is available to assist you
- There is a bit of maintenance for the administrator of the system that is not always seamless or able to easily navigate
- Analytics does not allow one to elaborate on data, sourcing specific metrics
- Efficient and accurate payroll administration
- Efficient and accurate onboarding and ESS features to encourage workforce accountability
Paycom does need an astute and hands on team member to administer, however if you have a good HRIS system team that is unafraid to get involved with what the system has to offer, you can very much take advantage of the system functions to enhance your workforce's experience.