Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We currently use all functions and modules of Paycor, including Newton ATS and Attendance on Demand timeclocks. We utilize the HR, benefits, and payroll components.
- The onboarding tool is very useful.
- The garnishment support is helpful.
- The ACA reporting is easy to use.
- The customer support could improve. One function does not communicate well with the other (i.e. benefits and payroll)
- The benefits component is not incredibly useful since it does not sync with anything other than payroll.
- The integration with timekeeping could improve, as the timekeeping solution that is shared through Paycor is not very thorough.
- The reporting function is incredibly painful to use, and often fails to work at all.
- The ROI is on target for a nonprofit company.
Our HR and/or payroll team has saved time, but I'm not sure how much. - There have been some time savings, but there have also been some areas where time is wasted by re-work caused by inefficient workflow between modules.
This tool is definitely helpful for a small or nonprofit company, but there are many improvements needed. The reporting function is a significant area where improvement is needed.
Paycor offers a good all-in-one solution, yet other products can be more effective.
Paycor is well suited for a small company that is seeking to have an all-inclusive solution without the "bells and whistles."