Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We use Paycor basically for HR and Accounting. Paycor does our biweekly Payroll and all the taxes associated with payroll, including the year end taxes and W-2's. Employes access Paycor to change their payroll distribution. We also use it for HR purposes in keeping track of start dates, raises, etc.
- Paycor's website is user-friendly, easy to navigate. If I cannot figure something out, the help section guides me to what I need to know.
- When an issue or question arises, I have the same CS rep. helping me until the issue is resolved, so there is continuity and progression.
- Paycor notifies me when it is time to submit payroll and when payroll has been processed. In a small, busy company like ours that is helpful as things can fall through the cracks.
- We have employees move states and could use better direction on changing the payroll per state.
- Paycor has freed up a lot of time for HR.
- Paycor has allowed us to be confident in all our Payroll taxes.
- We had issues with paycor 3 years ago, but Paycor has seemed to turned itself around and reinvented itself into a much more user friendly company.
Our HR and/or payroll team has saved 1-25 hours per month. - We only have 13 employees, but the time spent calculating payroll each month would be a burden. We all wear many hats and this allows us to focus on other areas. Also, the taxes associated with payroll, again a time saver, but also, I know there would be many errors if we were calculating, especially when there are employees in multiple states.
User-friendly, easy to navigate, responsive customer service. Phone calls get me to a live person.