PayMore with Paymo
November 22, 2020
PayMore with Paymo
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paymo
While I am aware that Paymo offers a great variety of features, we primarily use it for time tracking and issuing invoices. It is used by a number of people (for tasks that should be time tracked) but mostly admin people. First off, it provides simple time-tracking, connected to specific projects, which is again tied to what I use the most, and that is issuing invoices.
- Invoices are neat, modern and precise.
- It tracks accurately your invoicing based on projects.
- Time tracking is simple and again, directly connected to projects. No doing the math.
- They should stick to PAYmo stuff, drop the project management part (competition does it better, but they are second to none in invoicing).
- Mobile version is not as intuitive as web.
- Pricey: perhaps cutting on some features and providing discounts on that.
- It helped me charge every hour I spent working.
- The documents (invoices, quotes) I send out look professional.
- Overall, my communication with external stakeholders became more professional.
- Feature Toggle, Asana, monday.com and Trello
Toggle was confusing. I couldn't figure out how to work a task within a project and would mix up tracking different tasks along with projects. I didn't understand why tagging is needed. Paymo was super easy and intuitive, and I didn't want to bother spending time to learn how to use such a simple tool as a time tracker.
It is a complete, a bit overambitious app but with many features that are needed. I didn't need most of the features but managed to make the most of the two I was using. Also, I think it is a well-rounded app and I am considering moving some team collab there.
Good! Fast, excellent, speedy responses. They always wanted to know why and how they could improve on something (good on receiving feedback, too). Not that they were much needed, but my limited experience with them is good; they were really keen to understand what the problem was really about and how they could help with it.
Do you think Paymo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paymo's feature set?
Did Paymo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paymo go as expected?
Would you buy Paymo again?
I think it is the best invoicing tool, no doubt about it. It is connected to projects, does all the calculation, produces beautiful and neat invoices (customized to your liking). Time-tracking also works great for me, but I just like the UX. I wouldn't use it as a team collaboration tool, perhaps because I went mentally agile, but still may work for some other people.