Rippling is awesome!
August 16, 2021
Rippling is awesome!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Rippling
We use it across the whole organization. It helps us keep track of the quickly growing company in terms of who reports to whom and the organizational structure of the company. It also provides managers and employees a quick and easy way to make changes to scheduling, input PTO, and find important logistical data in an easy to access place. We also manage our benefits and take care of new company announcements/HR needs through the portal. It easily integrates into our other platforms such as 15five and Deputy for hourly employees and overall employee engagement. It's been a great tool to make things easier for everyone to find and for managers to have in one location.
- Integrates into other platforms. Nowadays, there are so many different tools and platforms that every company uses. This really helps by making it all available in one place.
- Tasks for the whole company. These changes to policy or highly important HR needs are easily found and easy to check off for the whole company on the home page.
- Organizational structure. There are quick and easy ways to find out which employees report to who and to find important contact data for each employee.
- More fluidity of how to input hourly requests from employees. There's a lot of gaming the math to make it right currently.
- Very easy to use for HR staff. Has likely kept the number of HR staff low which helps to improve the bottom line for a growing company.
- Less training time necessary to get all managers up to speed.
- Less admin time to check off mundane tasks for all staff, easily done through online portal.
Employee Lawson Portal pales in comparison with the functionality and ease of use of Rippling. Rippling has a great interface, different areas of the portal are easy to find, and going from one portal to the next is so much easier with the built in integration to other platforms that we also utilize in our company.
Whenever I have had a question to our human resources manager, she tends to have the answer. If she doesn't, she reaches out to the Rippling group and it seems that she always gets an answer in a timely manner in a very clear way. If issues are had, they work with her directly and collaboratively to come up with the best solution for our company.
Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?
Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?
Would you buy Rippling again?
Very easy to use. The interface is intuitive and the room for user error is low. It is hard to make mistakes which is a huge plus when you are managing a quickly growing group of individuals who all have specific, sometimes unique needs.
I really like how easy it has been to use Rippling as both an employee and as a manager. It helps keep everything in one place and makes all tools necessary to be a manager of both salary and hourly staff easy and feasible. I would say that it is very well suited to larger companies that have organizational complexity. Smaller and less complex organizations with few managers probably have less need for this platform.