Overall Satisfaction with Rippling
I am an employee of a firm that uses Rippling to manage my compensation, benefits, and vacation use. Rippling takes these various administrative tasks and buckets them into modules or apps. My scope is limited to being an end-user of the tool. Key business problems solved: What administrative compliance activities do I need to complete? What compensation forms and pay stubs do I need What are my employee benefits? How can I interact with my benefits and adjust selections/contributions? How can I request vacation or time off and have it approved by my manager?
- Information in modules are bucketed in a way that it is easy for me to find.
- Follow up and email notifications are well timed / spaced
- I really like the dashboard feature that always has all of my administrative compliance to-dos that are still outstanding.
- I would like more options for multi-factor authentication. I should be able to use my mobile device to authenticate myself.
- Made a seamless experience for me as an employee with the administrative modules we have used
- Prevented countless questions from ever having to go to HR
This is not applicable, as I have never used any support for Rippling. Just the product itself.
Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?
Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?
Would you buy Rippling again?
This app has a great breakdown of different components into corresponding modules. The bucketing of modules is also fairly intuitive, making the user experience a strong one overall. It just works. I would recommend this tool to anybody that has a business with employees, from small companies to large ones.
It is an excellent tool for businesses to manage employee benefits, compensation, vacation requests, and other Human Resources functions that are rote and consistent. The tool offers ease of access to historic records, such as pay stubs and tax documents, and also does a good job of notifying and reminding employees of compliance activities that are still outstanding.