Definitely a great platform to use to make a work flow easier and more organized!
May 31, 2022

Maria Terentyeva | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Employee Management
  • Payroll
  • Benefits
  • Learning Management

Overall Satisfaction with Rippling

I use it to keep a track of my payments, pay stubs, and all my benefits including health insurance, 401, etc. I also use it to connect with my colleagues by using slack, and access all necessary training materials and any documents. A lot of times I use it when I need to find my co-worker's email or phone number to contact them quickly.
  • keeping all info in 1 place
  • clear instructions
  • adding extra apps like fedex, ups etc
  • definitely need a mobile-friendly app
  • sometimes the website glitches a bit
  • it made it easier to search great candidates
  • making team management easier and more efficient
I honestly can't compare Rippling with any other similar platforms, because most of the companies in the past used very complicated third-party websites to keep track of their employees, and it was just a nightmare. I could barely understand how to edit my profile or where to find my paystubs, I couldn't connect with my co=workers or find information about my health insurance. Rippling makes it a lot easier.
Every time there has been an issue or a question I need help with - Rippling support was always on point. Rippling representatives would always email me or call me and would walk through any issues with me. For instance, when I needed to choose a health insurance package - The rippling agent called me personally and explained to me all options so I could pick the right one for me.

Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?

Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?

Would you buy Rippling again?

It's a pretty simple and straightforward platform to use, but sometimes the website glitches a bit, or it would log me off very quickly several times in a row. It would also be beneficial to create a mobile-friendly app for phone use. Other than that it works great and makes my work life easier.
Rippling is great for a larger sized company where you can't keep in mind everybody's names, emails, titles, and phone numbers, so it's great that Rippling shows a tree-like structure, with every employee listed under a certain division that clearly shows who's answering to whom, what their title, and contact info.

Rippling Feature Ratings

Employee demographic data
Job profiles and administration
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
Organizational charting
Organization and location management
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
Pay calculation
Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
Reimbursement management
Approval workflow
Balance details
Annual carry-forward and encashment
View and generate pay and benefit information
Update personal information
View company policy documentation
Employee recognition
Report builder
Pre-built reports
Ability to combine HR data with external data
Performance improvement plans