Overall Satisfaction with Saba
My organization provides training for child welfare workers in the State of Nevada. We administer both federal and state-mandated training. Saba helps us to deliver our training, create resources to enhance that training and generate analytics to improve our service.
- Previously, our organization did not have the capability to track and assign training. This is a huge gain for us.
- Also, having the ability to generate reports for managers and supervisors helps to drive home the importance of training and transfer of skills.
- An additional benefit is developing social networks for groups of our users to collaborate, driving performance for our clients.
- I would like to see better integration with the mobile platform. They have made progress in this area but still, more needs to be done.
- Would like to see more training for sysadmins on the use of CSS for branding and function.
- More analytic reports that are pre-made and easy to customize. They have about 100 and they are great.
- We have seen greater accountability by staff and the organizations we serve.
- There has been more participation by staff in training and use of the site to access resources.
- Being able to provide online training and meetings is a great benefit as we have many staff members in rural locations.
- Canvas and Brightspace
Saba has a competitive LMS with both Brightspace and Canvas. It offers class and course management that is easy to use. It out classes the others by its use of assessment tools and analytics. Where Saba excels is in its talent management system. Being able to track users and assign courses, curriculum, etc. is a huge benefit to our organization.