Saba Cloud - Review by a Highly Satisfied Customer

Saba Cloud - Review by a Highly Satisfied Customer

Modules Used

• Learning

Overall Satisfaction with Saba Cloud

Saba is being used across the whole of our organization, Solvay. Before Saba, the LMS tool we were using were not satisfactory to us so the learning & development team asked for a few volunteers to test a couple of LMS providers during the sandbox phase. The organization had shortlisted two such vendors - Saba and Cornerstone. After testing both, Saba was the hands-down winner. This happened nearly 2 years ago and since then we have been using Saba.

It provides a glitch-free LMS which enables us to complete our learning & development quite efficiently. In addition, Saba also offers free webinars and plenty of useful blog posts, many of which are downloaded and shared among the employees of our organization. Saba is highly engaging, and it helps in tracking, monitoring and reminding users who need to undertake certain trainings for both compliance as well as their individual development plans. Saba has been continuously evolving, and is highly customer-friendly, which help us troubleshoot whatever problem that arises during learning. I have heard from many of my colleagues that they are finding it much easier to use Saba cloud from their homes, which is a huge plus in this challenging time.
  • Great platform
  • Quick customer service
  • Feedback
  • Knowledgeable
  • Provides benchmarks
  • Transversality across devices' platform
  • User interfaces
  • As I am in R&D, I can not provide the answer to this question. Sorry.
As I mentioned earlier, I was one of the many volunteers who undertook the sandbox activity to choose between Saba and Cornerstone for the LMS. The reason why Saba was chosen as a hands-down favorite was because of its user-friendliness and the ease of usage. Other factors which favored Saba were cost, functionality, implementation, vendor roadmaps and support our multi-lingual requirement.
Saba customer support has been very quick and escalation rarely happens. It helps that Saba employees are very hard-working and are available in multiple geographical locations. Our internal trainers too love Saba cloud because of the kind of help they get rapidly from Saba cloud. A lot of Q&A was asked to Saba before choosing them, and one key factor was the support they provide.

Do you think Saba Cloud delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Saba Cloud's feature set?

Did Saba Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Saba Cloud go as expected?

Would you buy Saba Cloud again?

Well-suited as a learning management system tool. Also provides users other gamuts of services such as free webinars, blog posts, and well-written articles, so that self-help in most of the critical areas is taken care.
Since I have been using Saba only since 2019, I do not know much to think of where it is less appropriate. No complaints so far.

Saba Cloud Feature Ratings