Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly Salesforce Community Cloud)
Salesforce Experience Cloud is used to support our long-term care pharmacy operations. Client facilities are able to securely access the portal to obtain on-demand access to clinical reports, financial reports, compliance documents, general policies & procedures, and even quality metrics - such as the amount of time that our consultant pharmacists spend reviewing patient charts within each building. Implementing the Experience Cloud has given our customers the ability to access the data they need when it is needed by them. In some cases, regulatory surveyors request historical data and this previously resulted in a series of frantic phone calls to our call center in order to try and obtain the requested information, then distribute that by encrypted email. Now our customers simply access the secure portal and very rapidly access the needed data without spending time on phone calls and emails.
- Flexible hierarchical security and sharing settings
- Offers secure access to reports in document (PDF, Excel, or Word formats)
- Offers customers access to flexible, dynamic quantitative reporting
- Initial setup of security profiles when complex situations (such as parent-child permissions) are required
- Granular security controls
- Hosted and maintained by Salesforce in a redundant data center
- Ability to customize the product to meet our customers' very specific needs
- Dramatically reduced the number of phone call and e-mail requests for data
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Entirely eliminated a convoluted reporting process that previously required hours upon hours of time from our HR team - the data is now logged directly by the consultant pharmacists and immediately available to our customers in a real-time report format
Salesforce Experience Cloud was selected due to its tight integration with our existing Salesforce CRM platform. Customization of the portal was much, much simpler compared to Sharepoint - especially with role-based security parameters that are ultimately inherited based on attributes within the Salesforce CRM platform. Salesforce Experience Cloud was a natural fit for this customer-facing purpose.
Do you think Salesforce Experience Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Experience Cloud's feature set?
Did Salesforce Experience Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce Experience Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce Experience Cloud again?
Salesforce Experience Cloud is well-suited for organizations that have clients who periodically or routinely need to access historical data or documents. The product also offers an exceptionally effective tool to engage with customers around support/service issues and the entire Case management functionality built into the Salesforce platform. The product might be less well-suited in environments where there is exceptionally high staff turnover within customer accounts, or where there is a substantial lack of very basic computer skills.