Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Service Cloud
We use Salesforce throughout the business as a CRM, sales lead funnel management. The users who use service cloud manage customer support, cases, and use it for knowledge management. It also integrates with our ERP (Oracle) and our phone system (inContact) for intelligent routing and screen pops.
- Case management and tracking customer interactions.
- Integrations with other data sources to provide a 360 degree customer view when they contact us.
- Knowledge management integration into cases is especially useful to make our users more consistent with shared knowledge.
- Case management and interface is a bit outdated. We do need a lot of information presented but it does not do a good job allowing us to highlight the important things, but still leaving detail available.
- Performance can fluctuate in a shared environment.
- Omni channel functionality is buggy and is unreliable. Sometimes cases get stalled in assignment even if agents are available.
- Lightning experience, though modern, can be slow performing in the browser
- Knowledge integration has cut down our onboarding of new associates from about 6 months to 6 weeks.
- Tracking and trace-ability of response time, and has improved our average response time on case responses from 24 hours to about 2 hours.
- Integration with phone system has decreased our average handle time by about 1 minute per call.
- Integration with field service has been excellent with everyone participating in the same platform.
I would not recommend this for small companies looking to do support. Too many functions and highly customizable, but requires experts to get the full power out of it. But for medium to large businesses who want to also integrate CRM data with support, it is a great solution.
Salesforce Service Cloud Feature Ratings
Salesforce support is responsive and with our level of enterprise has given us extra resources and help. But, standard support is very lacking and slow, often making you repeat yourself and not reading or understanding the information you initially put into support cases.
Do you think Salesforce Service Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Service Cloud's feature set?
Did Salesforce Service Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce Service Cloud again?
Lighting interface is starting to get really good, but can be slow even on modern browsers and computers. However, it works really well having the same setup and layouts as mobile apps. They are doing work to modernize and bring all features to make them available in lightning.
We have had almost not had any downtime at all. Trust site is excellent and they usually are working on issues as soon as they arise.