Salesforce Service Cloud for the win!
Updated April 20, 2021
Salesforce Service Cloud for the win!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud is used by several of our departments internally for managing customer service and inside sales. We use this platform to manage support requests and inquiries for our Buyers and Suppliers, track activities, manage knowledge, and automate business processes through Cases.
- Salesforce Service Cloud is a highly customizable CRM that can keep track of your support activities and give high visibility to these activities.
- Salesforce Service Cloud easily allows for automating business processes and solutions which gained us hours of efficiency.
- Salesforce Service Cloud is top notch when it comes to agile development where we need quick and easy enhancements and deploying new functionalities in a timely manner.
- Salesforce Service Cloud can improve when it comes to integrating with other systems. For example, we use JIRA a lot with our agile development and although there is a standard app exchange package you can use, the out of the box integration is minimal. More robust features and integrations of this type would be beneficial.
- Salesforce Service Cloud lacks a lot of knowledge capabilities with the new Lightning interface. I wish it had the knowledge types it used to have since it helps controls user permissions and access more easily.
- Salesforce Service Cloud has a huge positive impact on our overall business because we rely on this platform to automate work while allowing us to grow as a company. We can do more with fewer people.
- Salesforce Service Cloud has a huge positive impact on our overall business when it comes to gaining visibility into our business processes. Previously, we were unable to track at which point the customers were getting their needs met, and now we are.
- Salesforce Service Cloud has a huge positive impact on our overall business because we can capture knowledge in the platform all in one place and associate them with our work. Previously, we wasted a lot of time and energy figuring out where to locate this business knowledge.
Salesforce Service cloud integrates with its own world-class CRM which enables our agents to work more effectively and efficiently. We already had Salesforce Sales Cloud so it was a really easy transition. It was easy to set up and all our information was already there. The capabilities far surpass the ones of Zendesk and the CRM functionality is worth paying for instead of just a Service platform like ServiceNow.
Salesforce Service Cloud is excellent for managing your customer service and support cases. For example, we use it when we need to keep track of issues that are raised by our Suppliers so that we can reach out to our Buyers and resolve any discrepancies. These cases are then tied to each Account and Contact associated with the support transaction and it makes it very clear and easy to track who is doing what with the request. Salesforce Service Cloud also does an excellent job of helping us automate the mundane tasks needed to capture key information and ease the workload off of our agents by providing easy to use macros/quick texts and flows that automatically fill in the necessary fields on the back end. Our agents don't need to waste time or energy worrying about data entry and can instead focus on their core skills of helping out customers.
Salesforce Service Cloud Feature Ratings
Salesforce does an excellent job of providing overall support for all of their products - Salesforce Service Cloud being one of them. The only reason why I wouldn't give them a 10 is because sometimes it can depend on the customer service rep who can miss out on the details of the ticket and keep asking for information already provided, or simply missing email responses. However, they are overall very easy to work with and quite responsive.
Do you think Salesforce Service Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Service Cloud's feature set?
Did Salesforce Service Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Salesforce Service Cloud again?
I love that the Salesforce Service cloud provides all of the functionality that I need when implementing business processes for our customer support representatives. It even has enough functions and features that allow us to customize and expand upon our current processes, giving us the ability to go above and beyond what we've thought we could ever do. Using cases coupled with Salesforce's automation tools help ease the workload and keeps our data integrity intact.
Salesforce has a more than 99% uptime rate and Salesforce Service Cloud is no exception. I have never had any issues experiencing outages or service degradation when it comes to using the Service Cloud product (that I can remember). Always reliable and easy to use, I would recommend this product as your go-to for helpdesk, service desk, incident management, call center, and other business process needs.
The Salesforce Service Cloud generally has very good performance, however the overall new Lightning user experience can bring that down. For example, if you have too many tabs open, then it can take a while for the Lightning UI to load. This UI is probably not well equipped to handle loading of all of that information at once, but Users tend to leave their tabs open all day long. It can also be fickle depending on which browser you use, what extensions you have installed, and whether you've cleared your cache. This can be the downfall with any software as a service though, not just Salesforce.