Overall Satisfaction with SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet)
- SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet) has simplified hiring across our organization. SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet) allows all new hires to have the same consistent experience integrating into our College and culture. Employees receive emails and log in before their first day of hire, which eliminates the "cold feet" employees sometimes get before beginning their first days. The video content allows for a welcome from our president. Information and resources are shared in both our College and city, so employees can begin to connect to both.
- Employees can begin filling out their forms before their first day, rather than sitting in HR to complete everything. Email notifications are generated to employees with task reminders. Emails are also sent to the manager and to other departments to allow time to order name tags and business cards, grant computer access, prepare work areas, etc. so employees feel that we care enough to prepare for their arrival.
- I highly recommend SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet) from a cost-saving and employee engagement standpoint. It has been an effective tool for our organization and allows us to be more strategic in our new talent connections and engagement.
- Ability to email and assign tasks to teams across the organization, so we are prepared for the employee's first day.
- It provides consistent onboarding, so new hires can access information and become familiar with our organization before their first day.
- Ideally there would be a job description connected for a new hire learning plan.
- Transitions for existing employee role changes can be difficult to manage.
- Faster integration of new hires into our culture.
- Quicker hiring process, since forms are begun prior to start date.
We have previewed several onboarding platforms, but none has come close to the quality and flexibility of SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet). Prehire task management allows each department to do what they do best to prepare for the new hire's first day. Keys, computer access, and office spaces are prepared in advance, so each new hire feels valued.
Do you think SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet)'s feature set?
Did SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet) go as expected?
Would you buy SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet) again?
SilkRoad Onboarding (RedCarpet) is excellent for new hires! A well-defined plan is needed to execute the onboarding experience, but these can be customized to be as extensive or as simplified as desired. There is a learning curve to learning to administer the software. Task management for departmental teams is relatively easy.