Best BI Tool
October 22, 2018
Best BI Tool
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sisense
Sisense was being used by certain departments of our organization. Our organization is so huge that it could not be used in the entire organization as different departments have different requirements and have their own requirements. Sisense helped in creating the ultimate dashboards, GAP analysis, creating trends and understanding where we are heading. We could co-relate data from different sources and use it to draw conclusions. Also reporting was a breeze with this dashboard for all the different tools and databases that we had. We could use these for analytics of data from different software. This helped management see a single view and still drill down to the core.
- Great analytics and mashing up of data from different data sources.
- Easy deployment, creation of dashboards and sending reports across management and teams in the organization.
- Great support, GUI, flexibility, low hardware cost and handles huge data with a breeze.
- Mobile support could be improved. Navigations and filtering require improvement.
- Integration with some QA tools like Rally and HP QC would be a huge plus. These tools don't have a reporting structure. This feature is a major miss for our department as we cannot get real-time reports.
- There could be simpler ways for admin to share dashboard results.
Sisense does very well against most of the tools in the market. We chose this tool because of its great visualizations and easy to deploy procedures. The reports are very easy to generate and distribute them across departments and organization. It provides a great interface to mash data and integrate with other data sources to derive quick conclusions.
Easy to use, quick mashup of data from different data sources, easy deployment, mobile support, integration with other tools, easy to distribute reports, excellent visualizations, pdf reports, excellent analytics, pixel perfect reports, open source BI platform, ability to modify reports, low hardware cost, support for multiple users, role based support. These are the reasons for a strong rating.
Sisense helps very easy collaboration with other tools and different data sources. It is very easy to share reports with different people across organizations. Reports can be formatted once they are generated. The tool is also role based and has support for multiple users.It has a limited mobility but great mobile support.
Sisense is very well suited when data needs to be integrated with different data sources and produce results out of it. It provides top-notch dashboards and visualizations. It is also very easy to share these results across teams and organizations. It is only less appropriate in a very few scenarios which could also be improved. One of them is for mobile support. It can be slightly improved. The other one is for the admin to send results, which could be simplified. The other place for improvement is to make the plugins slightly easier.