Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
We use this software across the office and multiple locations. Users connect to a VM server using Splashtop [which] stops the necessity of using a VPN bridge to access resources. This way I don't have to deal with expensive licensing for different VDI environment clients. It works great and has escalated properly with our company.
- Access Virtual Machines
- Allowing access from any device to any device in the infrastructure
- Allowing access to third party to specific resources and revoking them when necessary
- Needs 60 FPS streaming
- They have separated certain products that used to be together
- Needs better compatibility with Linux
- Saved money on licenses to access my VDI
- It is more cost efficient that the competition
- Saved money on specialized equipment to do a VPN bridge
I have never had the need to contact Splashtop support. The software is pretty intuitive and easy to use.
It is great by asking email confirmation every time that a new device connects to structure. It has two-factor authentication and a well [built] fast encryption process.
It was easy to use, and easy to implement. There is nothing much to it. You run a demon on the computer that starts every time that the computer gets on, and also allows you to do a wake on LAN, and that is it. It will display on your user interface regardless.
Yes - GoToAssist. In the beginning it was just pricing, but now it is also functionality and the capacity of having a centralized control system.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?