Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
We have one workstation isolated in the network and use Splashtop [Enterprsie] to access this workstation remotely. We use it for a variety of business functions by accessing applications and data on the workstation, and data on a network data server. We can control the person (machine) accessing the workstation, times of access, and can monitor who comes in when and for how long.
- Access control; who, when, for how long
- Remote access to applications
- Isolate access to a single workstation
- Compatible with security software and virus software
- Ease of use from remote user perspective
- Ease of use from administrative perspective
- Automated reporting, remotely
- Temporary access for a long-term illness has been a real benefit. Instead of going through the process to hire a replacement for the bookkeeper position we were able to secure services from a skilled bookkeeper and control access to the accounting system with Splashtop [Enterprise]. This has resulted in $30K savings.
Easy to connect, online or by phone call. But very little need for Support as the product works well and is simple and easy to set up and use.
We have a strict no-VPN policy and have tried other remote access products. Splashtop [Enterprise] passes all security tests and has always verified the proper person. We monitor network traffic and the encryption is robust.
The onboarding was very quick and very successful. Completed in a single day, including testing and verification.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?