Remote Access that Doesn't Require an IT Degree to Implement

Modules Used

• Remote Access
  • Remote Desktop

Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise

Splashtop is used to allow one person to work remotely. The software used by this person is desktop-computer based. This allows the person to remotely access the desktop system.
  • Does not interfere with other software
  • The remote printing capability is excellent
  • It is very stable
  • Blanking out the remote monitor sometimes doesn't work.
  • Despite following the instructions, turning on a computer remotely hasn't worked for me.
  • Allow for remote work during covid
  • More flexible schedule for computer users since they don't have to be physically present
Although they are very responsive, I don't always feel that I am able to get the help that I need. But, for instance, in the case of not being able to blank out the monitor when used remotely to protect sensitive information, we simply decided to keep the monitor physically powered off.
I feel that access is reasonably secure as long as I have secure access to the supervisory email account.
It took me less than an hour to fully set up Splashtop and begin using it.
Yes - RemotePC

Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?

Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?

Would you buy Splashtop again?

QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Google Drive, Microsoft Office 2016 (discontinued)
I have only used Splashtop to access one specific computer at each company where I work. So I can't speak to how it works in a multi-computer situation. It is a little awkward when multiple people share the same computer since there is no way of telling when someone else is using the computer until you launch yourself into whatever they are doing. It is easier to use and maintain--and less expensive--than other remote software that I have tried.