This IS the product you're looking for!
February 15, 2022

This IS the product you're looking for!

Modules Used

• Remote Support
  • Remote Access
  • Remote Desktop

Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise

The most use comes from helping our clients remotely with their QuickBooks files. We use it to log in and create backup files for our use and then again to restore a backup. Recently we have also used the product to help clients enroll in the new Iowa GovConnect system.
  • Easy for the end user to install
  • Creating and sending files from the client directly to my desktop
  • Allows me to answer questions quickly by logging in to see what they are referencing
  • Currently I haven't found anything that needs improvement
  • Able to give clients immediate assistance
  • Able to quickly retrieve backups from our clients QuickBooks
From the day I first started researching Splashtop to the questions we've had over the past two years every experience has been positive.
We definitely feel secure when using Splashtop and have no problems sharing that comfort with our clients.
We had Splashtop set up in minutes on the initial machine. It didn't take much longer to create our team of users. Sending the link to the client and getting them set up is quick and easy as well, even for some of our less advanced users.
Yes - We used Splashtop to replace ShareConnect. Citrix discontinued ShareConnect and we chose not to change to the suggested replacement. I did some research online over several weeks and felt Splashtop fit our needs the best and seemed to be an up-and-coming product we wanted to be a part of.

Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?

Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?

Would you buy Splashtop again?

Splashtop does not take a lot of training or time to set up and use. It's simple for both the customer and their clients to use immediately. We have some clients who are very nervous about technology so it helps to be able to log in to their computer and walk them through issues or make the changes for them.