Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
I use the Splashtop for distance access to my office computer and for data transfer between my home laptop and office computer. It allows me to run at home some programs that are installed on an office PC without the need for an additional license. I can leave my work (all the programs and windows) opened on the office PC without saving all documents, closing them, and opening them again at my home laptop when I want to continue my work, so I don't lose the flow.
- Quality of transfer - when working in full-screen mode I don't recognize its distant workplace
- Fast data transfer
- Easy and intuitive UI
- No adds, no pop-ups, no notifications - simply doing it's job which I appreciate
- Could be cheaper for 2-3 installations (small companies like ours), many software developers aim for single users or big companies and nothing in between
- Saves time, helps productivity
- Would be expensive for us to implement for all workers.
I haven't any issues to be solved with Splashtop support, everything is fine.
I trust Splashtop that it's safe and robust, but I rely on antivirus software.
Easy to install, easy to set up. No troubles.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?
Great app for remote working and data transfer. A simple and powerful tool without unnecessary features.