Excellent Product - Very Economical

Pam Davidson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Remote Desktop

Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise

We currently use Splashtop to access our office desktop computers. This allows us to work from home or while traveling. It keeps us from having to put sensitive business information on our personal computers. Some users use it on a daily basis and it has become an important part of our day-to-day operations.
  • Easy to setup - instructions are explicit and easy to understand and execute.
  • Easy to use - the login is simple and fast unlike some of the other remote access companies out there.
  • Cost Efficient - the cost is reasonable and well worth it.
  • I have no complaints and love the way it functions. It's well thought out and everything has been made easy for the IT challenged like me.
  • It has allowed us to utilize employees that are unable to actually come into the office for various reasons. This has allowed us to work through COVID with no adverse effects on the management of the business.
I haven't had to use support but am sure it is just as efficient as everything else about it. As I said, this is very easy to use and extremely reliable.
Splashtop is perfect for our needs. It provides enough security through device verification and two-factor authentication to put our minds at ease. No new users can be set up without an email being sent to notify me so there is no fear of an unauthorized user being added by someone else.
We were up and running in about ten minutes and that was on multiple computers.
Yes - We replace GoToMyPC with Splashtop and I'm so glad we did. Not only is the functionality and ease of use much better but it's a third of the price. You can't go wrong with this product.

Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?

Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?

Would you buy Splashtop again?

This product is a must-have for anyone looking for remote access. Priced well, functionality is excellent, and is extremely user-friendly. I've used it numerous times while traveling which keeps my sensitive data safely secured back home. Once you are logged on it's easy to forget that you are working remotely since the quality is so good.