Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
- Reporting on Sprout is comprehensive and fast. Working with clients who don't understand the ROI of social media, these reports are very helpful to prove the success and value we bring. They are also a great way for us to analyze what our audience looks like, what time of day they respond, what types of content they respond to and more. We can use this data to adjust our social media strategy.
- The ability to export reports with a customized logo is great. Prior to using Sprout it took us at least a half and hour or more to pull Facebook and Twitter reports and analyze them in one document. Now we can simply select the dates, add our logo and export monthly reports to a nice PDF.
- The mobile app is amazing! Not only can you switch through your groups of accounts, you can post to all networks (Which is perfect for live tweeting) and notify clients of any negative comments or feedback on the go. Our clients are impressed at how fast we alert them to these and it's all due to Blast and the inbox feed.
- The ability to schedule a recurring post saves us so much time especially with Twitter since we want to push the message there continuously.
- Smart search is by far the best way to connect with relevant brands and businesses on Twitter. Easy way to search, see their profile and follow them all in one place.
- The reporting could definitely provide more data. Specifically the percentage increase month over month on engagement, fans, etc. These are great stats to show clients. More reporting on Facebook advertising campaign success would be great as well.
- Suggested posts and topics would be nice. This is a feature other Social media management softwares offer and I think it would help keep things fresh as many times it gets hard to continue to create new, unique posts.
- I think there is room for improvement on search terms and making sure the inbox is listing all mentions of the brand that may have not specifically tagged the brands handle.
- Bringing reputation management help in the future would make it a more complete management system.
- We have definitely seen increased employee efficiency. We have time to focus on other social media tasks now that we don't spend half a day working on end of month reports.
- We have increased the amount we post to social channels due to the recurring post function and ability to live tweet or post from the great iphone app!
The pricing is perfect for an agency of our size, it saves us time on posting and reporting and optimizes our whole team. Any other platform would never give us the combination of posting efficiency, reporting abilities, and social listening that we get with SproutSocial.
I would say it is a great user experience, easy to learn and use and perfect price for smaller companies. It is perfect for a small business who wants more insight on the demographics of their social audience as well as agencies who are trying to prove the value of their work on social media to their clients. It is an organized platform that is even great to use on the go for real time posts.
Using Sprout Social
Its the best social media program I have used in the past 4 years. Easy to learn and easy to use. Great customer support
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Posting to all social channels, selecting which channels to use or not use and previewing your post.
- Following and responding to brand mentions.
- Searching for relevant brands to connect with.