- I loved the overall interface of Sprout Social. I found the dashboard easy to navigate, especially important when you're managing multiple profiles for clients.
- The mobile app is a great extension of the desktop version; I greatly appreciated this feature since I would work off of an iPad and iPhone while on the go.
- If I ever had a question or wanted to change my plan, customer service reps were knowledgeable and easily accessible.
- Sprout’s reports are very detailed and thorough, providing fantastic metrics for my clients.
- At the time I was subscribing to Sprout, there were only a few of the social networks integrated into the software. I imagine by now, that is no longer the case.
- The subscription cost was a little high, compared to Hootsuite.
- Overall I was able to create bigger brand presences across multiple social channels.
- As a consultant, Sprout was a great tool for increasing efficiency.
At this time, I am not actively working as a social media consultant, or unfortunately a Sprout subscriber. Regardless, I remain a huge advocate for the service from when I did use it to get my business up and running. Since I worked alone on multiple projects, Sprout was like my full-time social media A-Team, available to assist me, around the clock.
By now if someone is already working in the industry they are most likely familiar with the other platforms like Hootsuite, so why not give Sprout a try? When using Sprout, everything you need is right at your fingertips. It's kind of cool how much you end up learning about about your audience, and then easily use that information to engage with them right from the dashboard.