Overall Satisfaction with Streak
Each of us sales reps use Streak to track our emails. We've even encouraged our customer success team to use it as they're engaging actively with our customers to know if they got their intended emails okay. The ability to see if a key prospect has opened my email or not is critical, the ability to be notified at the time they open the email and especially if they open it multiple times is even more insightful.
- An icon on the subject line of the email notifying whether the sent email has been opened or not
- Real-time notification when the email is opened
- Ability to delay or customize when an email is sent
- I wish I could customize the feed in my Gmail so that I can either hide or see the statistics for specific contacts instead of it always showing up and taking up valuable screen space.
- I wish I could track attachment downloads and links clicked.
- I wish I could track email forwards and who they sent the email to.
- I can easily see who is engaging with my emails and who isn't. It has directly saved me time in not working with prospects who aren't even opening my emails, or potentially those who are opening, but never responding.
- Streak has increased my awareness if old leads are re-opening my content. I've closed deals because I called someone who was re-opening my content.
- Streak has saved me time in pre-programming when I want a strategic email to be sent. I can now have emails sent first thing in the morning while I may actually be on calls or in meetings.
I selected Streak because it was easy to set up and required no admin or developer assistance. I could get myself up and running without having to trouble any others on my team. Other systems I've used are costly and required integrations and authentication to be done internally before it can be active and ultimately made Streak a clear winner. I could turn it on and have it up within minutes.
Well suited for a sales rep who wants basic visibility into who is opening or not opening emails. Also very well suited for any individual managing relationships with clients/prospects (CSM role, account manager, support, etc.). Streak would not work well for someone wanting deep analytics into email campaigns and templates (prospect marketing, lead generation, customer marketing, etc.).
5 - Our sales and customer success Teams are both leveraging Streak. We both are actively engaging with prospects and customers. We use it to track which emails are being opened and which aren't. We started using it as a sales team and then informed our customer success team of the tools they could be leveraging as well, they ate it up!