Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
I am sure there are many VOIP programs out there (we have tried 3 so far), but Talkdesk is here to stay. The integration with Salesforce, and the possibility and ease with which managers can listen to calls for quality reviews, offers everyone in my small office enough peace of mind about our work processes.
- Offers a click to call option.
- Easy to integrate into salesforce.
- Easy to listen to calls for quality controls.
- History of calls per agent on the web version.
- Glitches, silences or rewinding of the conversation, all of which are not so common (mainly after a long pause in calling or after using other voice/video consuming platforms). These are fixed when re-launching.
- It has made it more efficient to place calls (numbers).
- It has made it easy to check for our history and listen to our calls (quality).
- It has made it easier to input call results for survey purposes.
Talkdesk Feature Ratings
35 - The business functions they represent are Customer Service with end users from a global pool of corporate clients
1 - We have a level 1 IT front-desk who support a wide variety of hardware set ups and some basic set up of software. He is in-house and can provide assistance when we encounter a technical issue while calling (e.g. cannot hear each other)
- Integration with Salesforce
- Recording of calls readily available for management
- Easy of use and reliability
- The newest integration with SF allows for a more focused work / saves time for the customer representatives
- The recordings allow for coaching / analysis / training of the communication from customer agents to end-user (clients)
- Perhaps enabling the end-user (client) to call a centralized line
- Arranging for calls not only by request of the client via booking platforms, but via alternative ways (without the need to access internet) e.g. sms to arrange for a call