Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
We use Talkdesk within our Sales and CS teams to route calls, perform outbound calls, and record client interactions. When we first started with Talkdesk we were looking for a way to streamline what is, in essence, a simple process, but do it in a way that would help us retain the valuable data that comes from client interactions.
- Talkdesk innovates and expands their product offering on a regular basis.
- Talkdesk captures and retains important data so it can be accessed later for compliance needs.
- Talkdesk provides a clean and simple UI.
- We rarely see outreach from Talkdesk to check in on our usage or satisfaction.
- We are rarely informed of new features so we can take advantage of them.
- I would like to integrate our Talkdesk account better with other software tools but don't know my options.
- Talkdesk helps stay compliant and track specific client interaction performance metrics.
- Talkdesk helps us understand the client's level of engagement and employees level of engagement with their portfolio.
- Talkdesk helps us ensure that inbound contacts are routed and answered immediately or responded to within standard.
Talkdesk is not ideal for Support Teams or other situations involving complex ticket management but great for Sales or CS that need built-in and customizable routing logic. In my experience, Talkdesk is also not well suited for large-scale internal communications within a single company and is much better when used for outbound interactions.