Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
We use Talkdesk as our main point of contact for our customers. It is the backbone of our call center. With Talkdesk we are able to customize how and where a call is routed to our support teams, ensuring the customer is connected with the best agent possible to answer their call. Our support teams use Talkdesk to support our customers globally.
- Talkdesk has been making some great improvements to reporting metrics.
- Talkdesk listens to their customers, making changes based on their suggestions.
- We love the integration with our CRM.
- We would like to see improvements with the UI. There are some small things that are hard to use, even after the improvements.
- We need the ability to share reports with others. Currently, each person has to make their own reports, which can be time consuming for the inexperienced.
- From an administrative perspective, we would like the ability to edit or remove things like call queues (ring groups) and the recordings we use to communicate info to the customer.
- With the call routing customizations, we have been able to reduce the amount of time a caller reaches an agent by 50%. This has been a huge win!
- As a manager, I have been able to see exactly how my agents perform. The data from Talkdesk reports has been helpful in celebrating hard work, or coaching them in ways to improve.
As I have mentioned a few times, Talkdesk has been making great improvements. I think they are at the point now where they are just fine-tuning the new features and tools. Most of these things revolve around the administration of Talkdesk, so the usability from an agent perspective is 10/10. Thankfully, they listen to their customers, so we have high hopes for our future with Talkdesk!
We have had to learn to be patient with what Talkdesk calls "Studio". This is the tool for determining how a call is routed to an agent or team. Once you get the hang of it, Studio is very powerful. However, the learning curve is extreme. There isn't a specific example; we can only say take your time to learn it. Start simple and small. Contact your CSM at Talkdesk; they have been super helpful to us!
There has not been just one time where Talkdesk has provided exceptional support; that is how they operate! Everything to demos, special trainings, help sessions with engineers, as well as the basic support email for small changes.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?
Talkdesk is an excellent tool for a support center. They are making huge changes to how it integrates with CRM software, and improving the value of the tool by adding more omni-channel options. This will help agents better assist the customers, no matter how complex the issue. However, Talkdesk would not be the best option if used as the main phone system in an office setting.