Teamviewer - A very trustable and secure alternative for remote desktop connectionshttps://www.trustradius.com/remote-desktopTeamViewerUnspecified8.513701012019-06-18T20:29:03.548Z
Updated August 15, 2019
Teamviewer - A very trustable and secure alternative for remote desktop connections
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
Teamviewer is so far the most preferred software in my org for everyday remote support requests for installing software and other troubleshooting tasks as and when they arise. It is well built with an enterprise-grade UI and minimalistic learning curve to start off using it. The value it brings to our organization is tremendous and its easy portability between different systems is a great plus.
- Easy to access from any type of device, be it tablet, mobile or PC
- Its multiplatform interoperability is just awesome
- Ease of use is simply adorable
- Commercial user license is on a higher side which restricts small company users to utilize its services
- Some good efforts to be made in order to make it more stable on the premises having lower bandwidth internet connection
- Usage of TeamViewer has helped reducing the cost of troubleshooting by a good margin
- TeamViewer is recommended for low to medium technically skilled people for its ease of use
I use the above-mentioned options when there is a need for connecting on a lower bandwidth internet or if the budget is stringent. Two more good alternatives I use are: AnyDesk and Ammyy Admin which works great. I wonder why these two software packages are not available in the list of options here.
Teamviewer is best suited for any team who can afford their commercial licensing costs and have a good enough bandwidth to support its connection for a seamless work experience. It could be a bit pocket heavy for small team sizes where budget is stringent and if budget is a problem, then one should look at other cheaper options