Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Splashtop Remote Support Review: "Simple streamer - gets the job done for remote support and training."
- By no means am I an IT person. That is not my role, nor my strength. However, Splashtop Remote Support is so simple to use that I have no problem sharing someone's screen and walking through issues with them.
- Not only is it good for resolving issues that individuals are having, but it is also a simple tool to perform updates on remote machines. We have some users that use proprietary software that is very particular on its installation due to expensive licensing. With Splashtop I can install it myself, from anywhere, onto these users' machines.
- Must stress, again, that it is simple and easy to use. You need literally no detailed computer knowledge to scroll the list of machines/desktops available and click and open them.
- The user interface where you select the computer you want to connect to is not the most elegant thing to use. While it is effective, it is a pretty crude representation.
- Agents can be silently pushed to all client equipment, which means it is very easy to install.
- If you don't have the ability to load the app, you can have the client log in via a website, which means multiple ways to connect.
- The clean interface, easy to use and a breeze to set up, has you up and running in a matter of minutes.
- The remote support option is top notch. However, I would love to see some built-in support tools like ping, traceroute, lookup, etc. available.
Splashtop Remote Support Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Splashtop Remote Support
Splashtop Remote Support Competitors
Pay by the number of unattended (endpoint) computers per year. That’s it! Unlimited technicians, concurrent sessions, and devices to remote from. Free secondary users — Provide or resell remote access to managed computers to your internal users or end customers.
Splashtop Remote Support Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Splashtop Remote Support Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|