Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Easy to use software.
- Allows remote support of the machines even off VPN.
- If the users make a VPN connection while we are connected, it drops the connection momentarily, It would be nice if they could somehow fix that as I know I've heard of other software that does not have that issue.
- Would be nice if we could remotely push the client from the admin UI.
- Agents can be silently pushed to all client equipment, which means it is very easy to install.
- If you don't have the ability to load the app, you can have the client log in via a website, which means multiple ways to connect.
- The clean interface, easy to use and a breeze to set up, has you up and running in a matter of minutes.
- The remote support option is top notch. However, I would love to see some built-in support tools like ping, traceroute, lookup, etc. available.
- By no means am I an IT person. That is not my role, nor my strength. However, Splashtop Remote Support is so simple to use that I have no problem sharing someone's screen and walking through issues with them.
- Not only is it good for resolving issues that individuals are having, but it is also a simple tool to perform updates on remote machines. We have some users that use proprietary software that is very particular on its installation due to expensive licensing. With Splashtop I can install it myself, from anywhere, onto these users' machines.
- Must stress, again, that it is simple and easy to use. You need literally no detailed computer knowledge to scroll the list of machines/desktops available and click and open them.
- The user interface where you select the computer you want to connect to is not the most elegant thing to use. While it is effective, it is a pretty crude representation.
Splashtop Remote Support Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Splashtop Remote Support
Splashtop Remote Support Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Pay by the number of unattended (endpoint) computers per year. That’s it! Unlimited technicians, concurrent sessions, and devices to remote from. Free secondary users — Provide or resell remote access to managed computers to your internal users or end customers.
Splashtop Remote Support Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Splashtop Remote Support Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|