https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ir/4w/H2IFSUUF0K26.PNGSimple streamer - gets the job done for remote support and training.We use Splashtop across all groups of our company. As we have offices in many states, in addition to short-term job site work, it is helpful to be able to connect with all of our computer users. Being able to quickly remote-in on an individual's desktop and physically show them a task is so much more effective than simply describing the issue.,By no means am I an IT person. That is not my role, nor my strength. However, Splashtop Remote Support is so simple to use that I have no problem sharing someone's screen and walking through issues with them. Not only is it good for resolving issues that individuals are having, but it is also a simple tool to perform updates on remote machines. We have some users that use proprietary software that is very particular on its installation due to expensive licensing. With Splashtop I can install it myself, from anywhere, onto these users' machines. Must stress, again, that it is simple and easy to use. You need literally no detailed computer knowledge to scroll the list of machines/desktops available and click and open them.,The user interface where you select the computer you want to connect to is not the most elegant thing to use. While it is effective, it is a pretty crude representation.,10,SRS has been a net ADD to our ROI. It saves steps and time. Being able to delegate this level of support to even non-technical managers has actually increased our success in implementing software updates. There isn't really a downside, for us.,Remote Desktop Services,Procore, 4Clicks Project Estimator, Bluebeam Revu
Windows, Mac
Splashtop Remote Support

Splashtop Remote Support Reviews

Splashtop Remote Support
Filter 8 vetted Splashtop Remote Support reviews and ratings

Tim Corbett profile photo
January 23, 2019

Splashtop Remote Support Review: "Simple streamer - gets the job done for remote support and training."

• By no means am I an IT person. That is not my role, nor my strength. However, Splashtop Remote Support is so simple to use that I have no problem sharing someone's screen and walking through issues with them.
  • Not only is it good for resolving issues that individuals are having, but it is also a simple tool to perform updates on remote machines. We have some users that use proprietary software that is very particular on its installation due to expensive licensing. With Splashtop I can install it myself, from anywhere, onto these users' machines.
  • Must stress, again, that it is simple and easy to use. You need literally no detailed computer knowledge to scroll the list of machines/desktops available and click and open them.
  • The user interface where you select the computer you want to connect to is not the most elegant thing to use. While it is effective, it is a pretty crude representation.
We have roughly 75 employees and two-thirds of them are located at offices remote from the home office; in many cases several states away. Additionally, we have shorter-term, stand-alone projects in remote sites that we send folks to. This means that if we are supporting all of these computers in many places it can be a challenge. Splashtop Remote Support lets me lend a hand to anyone, anywhere, at any time. We do have other options to share screens (Zoom meetings, etc), but the simplicity of this interface is very appealing.
Read Tim Corbett's full review

Splashtop Remote Support Scorecard Summary

Screen sharing (1)
File transfer (1)
Instant message (1)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (1)
Over-the-Internet remote session (1)
Remote management of servers & workstations (1)
Centralized management dashboard (1)
Multi-platform remote control (1)

About Splashtop Remote Support

Splashtop Remote Support is designed so that MSPs, IT, and service providers can remotely support clients' computers and servers.