Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
At my previous position, we used TeamViewer two-fold. One for IT troubleshooting network/PC issues remotely and secondly, to update the presentation slideshows on multiple monitors across two campuses, one in Florida, one in Massachusetts.
- Login is seamless to any installed base via the app.
- Multiple user access streamlines workflow.
- Remote access to multiple desktops at work.
- When a system has a pending Windows update, TeamViewer has connectivity issues.
- Set the number of users able to be logged on at once. Someone needs to log out for someone to log in at certain points.
- File uploading remotely to an active desktop has connectivity issues.
- The workflow has been smoother allowing me to directly control computers on other campuses rather than rely on a chain of people.
- I can update multiple desktops at once allowing me more control over how my time is spent.
- When something breaks, I can fix it anytime, anywhere, with portable apps.
Support has been top notch with no issues and they are quick to resolve roadblocks.
Overall pricing, functionality, and low learning curve make it a solid saas choice depending on what you need.
For small networks with a dedicated IT team TeamViewer is great, or, as we used it, if you use thumb drive style mini-computers on monitors, you can change the content on the screen from anywhere.