Overall Satisfaction with ThoughtSpot
Our no-code AI platform turns unstructured data into structured content to enhance existing models, products, and BI. The current BI tools all lack certain features and ThoughtSpot was the perfect choice to embed within our product. The output from our platform, when visualized with ThoughtSpot is seen very clearly, resonates with our customers, and gives them flexibility into customizing if they so choose. The additional features & querying functionality in ThoughtSpot make it easy to navigate through our data and create visuals that answer the questions a user asks.
- Beautiful visualizations. The visuals are distinct, clean, and easy to discern from one another.
- Intelligent querying functionality. When looking to manipulate the data, the search function makes it easy to manipulate the features in the data, along with aggregating them in the way you'd like.
- Embedding! It has been a smooth process thus far for our product & technical teams to work with ThoughtSpot and bring it into our product.
- Drill down in a dashboard could be improved, with the ability to click around the various visuals to then filter down the entire dashboard (i.e., click on a date and all visuals reflect data from that date).
- For some of the visuals, additional color representation would be nice in some cases. When working with the sentiment, sometimes a green to red gradient is desired by an end-user.
- Users can more easily navigate and work with our data, for their specific needs. This has helped bring in additional customers.
It is easy to use and most things are pretty intuitive. I haven't had to refer to the guides or CS team as the platform does the job. It isn't perfect though, some things are a little clunky when compared to other solutions, but nothing major.
ThoughtSpot is the leader in embedded analytics and is much easier to work with massive volumes of data. None of the other tools listed had both of those functionalities, which were most important to us. There are other features that they have such as easier drill down, additional types of predictive analytics but those are less relevant for our particular use case.
Do you think ThoughtSpot delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ThoughtSpot's feature set?
Did ThoughtSpot live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ThoughtSpot go as expected?
Would you buy ThoughtSpot again?
ThoughtSpot is well suited for: Embedding use cases Working with large volumes of data (>TBs) Use cases that involve lots of questions from an end-user, the search querying, and SpotIQ helps out here ThoughtSpot is not well suited for: Use cases that want an easier drill down/filtering with the visuals Users who want a word cloud of any kind.