My absolute favorite task management tool!
February 20, 2018

My absolute favorite task management tool!

Austin Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Todoist

Todoist is being used across our organization as a way of managing tasks and collaborating with others within a project. The Getting Things Done approach has been crucial for us as we are getting our consulting firm off the ground. We don't let anything fall through the cracks whether they be ideas or tasks within projects, and that has largely been due to the functionality of Todoist.
  • Todoist allows us to work very quickly in tasking out projects.
  • Todoist has made our meetings much more streamlined in that we are able to stay focused and accomplish everything we need to accomplish.
  • Todoist syncs with our calendars and gives us all a good picture of how our weeks are laid out and how we can support one another.
  • Adding more collaborative function would be very helpful. I would love to be able to add two people to one task.
  • I would love to be able to have more than 200 projects. I work in a variety of fields and have projects in each one. The cap has been limiting at times.
  • A chat feature would be really helpful in collaboration. Comments are helpful, but a team chat would be great!
  • Due to the low cost of Todoist per user and ability to add team members easily, the ROI has been huge!
  • Todoist has been a lifesaver in making sure that our team stays on task. We need high-functioning software to complement our high-functioning team.
  • This product has allowed us to take on more clients and work with a variety of team members in different capacities. This product also allows us to dream about ideas for the future without interrupting our workflow.
I think Todoist is comparable and better than Wunderlist from a workflow standpoint. I think it suits smaller businesses and teams better than Asana and Teamwork. As a company grows, the features within Asana and Teamwork might better fit, but I think that for a small business or for personal task management, there is no better product than Todoist.
I think that the size of the company would directly determine whether or not Todoist would be right for the company. Larger companies with departments and divisions might find it difficult to utilize Todoist well. On the flip side, I think Todoist is great for small businesses and startups. It functions well and has everything someone might need to stay organized within projects.

Todoist Feature Ratings