Tovuti LMS Review
Updated March 01, 2022
Tovuti LMS Review
Head of Learning & Development
LiveView TechSecurity & Investigations, 201-500 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Tovuti LMS
We use Tovuti as our primary LMS for internal employees, 3rd party vendors, and clients.
- Content creation tools.
- Look and feel.
- Ticket resolution.
- Admin tools and ease of usage of those tools.
- Better content library.
- Wish it could be a knowledge base too.
- After a year we are just now starting to get our money's worth.
- We can certify all 3rd party partners through it and that has been great. We can monetize when we are ready.
- Because it took a while for us to get it up and going, many in the company wonder why we have it and if it's essential. Hoping to turn that around next year.
Do you think Tovuti LMS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tovuti LMS's feature set?
Did Tovuti LMS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tovuti LMS go as expected?
Would you buy Tovuti LMS again?
If you have the time to create everything yourself or assign a team member to create content, users, learning paths, lessons and courses, look and feel and CS, then it works just great. If you need something "out of the box" this will be tough. It is great for any size company really.
Tovuti LMS Feature Ratings
Using Tovuti LMS
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Yes - It works pretty well. Fairly responsive design but certainly not "mobile first", which I don't mind. With an LMS that has SO MANY layers and pages and info, I don't know that mobile is the best way to ever interact with something like that. A desktop or laptop is certainly the best place to experience and LMS.