Reviews (1-4 of 4)
April 10, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
We are using Skyvia as a data integration solution to sync our clients' Mailchimp email lists with our SQL database. We as a company struggle to keep our database up-to-date - we are sending out tons of emails and need to know how the clients have been interacting.
- The strength of Skyvia is its versatility - they have different kinds of integration, query.
- And backup products to cover different kinds of business tasks.
- And we appreciate the scheduling - it really helps to set and make things automatically.
- We wish the synchronization process could be a little bit faster - sometimes it takes quite a long time. Support team notified us that it is caused by API limitation, but nonetheless.
Read Valeria Tkachenko's full review
Skyvia is well suited for a unidirectional data sync from one data source to another.
April 07, 2020
So far it’s working perfectly for me. I’m pushing data to/from 3 separate locations utilizing Salesforce, Amazon AWS SQL and Excel from Google Drive.
- Skyvia is quite good at pushing data from different sources and integrating them at a destination of your choice.
- I like the flexible settings and that while syncing the mapping of the similarly named fields is being done automatically.
- I'd love to get an email saying "whoops, your integration is ready" - at the moment I receive only bad news about failures. Would be nice to have a piece of good news, too.
Read Russ Uvarovski's full review
Skyvia is 100% good at managing any unidirectional data integration/sync/backup, but if you need smth trigger-based, that's the wrong way to look.
December 04, 2019
We used Skyvia Import scenario for loading users from MySQL database to Zoho CRM. We had to set up the corresponding scheduling so that new users were transferred on a daily basis. Also, we used hourly updates. In order to avoid duplicates (to load only imported new records, based on email address) we used Upsert function while creating a task. We used Skyvia across a department for this project.
Read Denys Likhachov's full review
Good enough for data import scenario. As for other cases - we don't use Skyvia.
November 23, 2019
We used Skyvia Data Integration in one department. Our main goal was synchronization between Zoho CRM and Magento, mainly for our product catalogs, but also for the customer. We had to load product information from our Magento website to Zoho and update it automatically.
Read this authenticated review
I don't know about the scenarios where Skvyia is less appropriate, but I really like how it works in Data Integration especially replication scenarios (from Salesforce into SQL Server).
Skyvia Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service), Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service), Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Apps, SQL Azure, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure File Storage
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Skyvia Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||58%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
Skyvia Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Skyvia Technical Details