We are using Skyvia as a data integration solution to sync our clients' Mailchimp email lists with our SQL database. We as a company …
So far it’s working perfectly for me. I’m pushing data to/from 3 separate locations utilizing Salesforce, Amazon AWS SQL and Excel from …
We used Skyvia Import scenario for loading users from MySQL database to Zoho CRM. We had to set up the corresponding scheduling so that …
We used Skyvia Data Integration in one department. Our main goal was synchronization between Zoho CRM and Magento, mainly for our product …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://skyvia.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Skyvia is a cloud platform for no-coding data integration (both ELT and ETL), automating workflows, cloud to cloud backup, data management with SQL, CSV import/export, creating OData services, etc. The vendor says it supports all major cloud apps and databases, and requires no software except a web browser.
- Supported: Connect to traditional data sources
- Supported: Simple transformations
- Supported: Data model creation
- Supported: Business rules and workflow
Overview video of Skyvia Data Integration main features, including the creation of data import, export, synchronization and replication packages.
Overview of Skyvia Backup main features, including the new backup package configuration and powerful but simple restore options, on the example of Salesforce backup.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento)
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Google Apps
- SQL Azure
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Azure File Storage
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||58%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
Frequently Asked Questions
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We are using Skyvia as a data integration solution to sync our clients' Mailchimp email lists with our SQL database. We as a company struggle to keep our database up-to-date - we are sending out tons of emails and need to know how the clients have been interacting.
- The strength of Skyvia is its versatility - they have different kinds of integration, query.
- And backup products to cover different kinds of business tasks.
- And we appreciate the scheduling - it really helps to set and make things automatically.
- We wish the synchronization process could be a little bit faster - sometimes it takes quite a long time. Support team notified us that it is caused by API limitation, but nonetheless.
Skyvia is well suited for a unidirectional data sync from one data source to another.
Skyvia support team has always been very responsive to us, so nothing to complain about.
So far it’s working perfectly for me. I’m pushing data to/from 3 separate locations utilizing Salesforce, Amazon AWS SQL and Excel from Google Drive.
- Skyvia is quite good at pushing data from different sources and integrating them at a destination of your choice.
- I like the flexible settings and that while syncing the mapping of the similarly named fields is being done automatically.
- I'd love to get an email saying "whoops, your integration is ready" - at the moment I receive only bad news about failures. Would be nice to have a piece of good news, too.
Skyvia is 100% good at managing any unidirectional data integration/sync/backup, but if you need smth trigger-based, that's the wrong way to look.
The support team is very responsive and help with issues or questions shortly.
We used Skyvia Import scenario for loading users from MySQL database to Zoho CRM. We had to set up the corresponding scheduling so that new users were transferred on a daily basis. Also, we used hourly updates. In order to avoid duplicates (to load only imported new records, based on email address) we used Upsert function while creating a task. We used Skyvia across a department for this project.
- Free plan available
- Lots of integration features
- Nothing at all. We are satisfied with the product
Good enough for data import scenario. As for other cases - we don't use Skyvia.
We are totally satisfied with Customer Support.
We used Skyvia Data Integration in one department. Our main goal was synchronization between Zoho CRM and Magento, mainly for our product catalogs, but also for the customer. We had to load product information from our Magento website to Zoho and update it automatically.
- No coding.
- Flexible price.
- Convenient UI.
- Smooth data integration.
- No real-time support.
I don't know about the scenarios where Skvyia is less appropriate, but I really like how it works in Data Integration especially replication scenarios (from Salesforce into SQL Server).
I think guys have a really good support team, and even from different time zones we managed to get worthy support.