Overall Satisfaction with TSheets
Everyone uses TSheets to track all their time for every job. It is both how we determine billable time for the customers, and how we pay our non-salaried employees. It helps in that every minute is billable to a job - so if a lot of "Shop" time starts getting billed, it is very rapidly apparent, allowing us to swiftly intervene and help that employee to regain productive time usage.
- Bill time by jobs
- Easy and quick to clock in and out, and has separate button for lunch breaks
- GPS tracking helps us to verify employee's activity on-site
- Reminders to clock in / out can be very handy
- Having a responsive app for iPad would be handy for management - I use the full desktop website which works pretty well, but it can be challenging to accurately select the edit checkbox instead of notes or other icons which are nearby
- Accurate time tracking by customer/job.
- Allows for easy lunch breaks.
- Allows admin to view and manage overtime.
As TSheets is web-based, it alllowed us to more easily manage our field technicians. There is always the slight concern that the internet may not be available, or TSheets servers may be down, but so far in the last few years, it has been stable and seen good function and improvements.
I have never contacted TSheets support. My office staff may have, but I haven’t heard anything about it, which I assume I would have had it been negative.
Do you think QuickBooks Time delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with QuickBooks Time's feature set?
Did QuickBooks Time live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of QuickBooks Time go as expected?
Would you buy QuickBooks Time again?