Overall Satisfaction with UKG Pro
We went live with UKG in June 2021. It is used as our HR and Payroll system company-wide. We switched to UKG for a more robust customer service and for the additional features that were not being offered with our previous vendor.
- Excellent implementation team
- Also for more customization of the system than our previous vendor
- Dedicated account manager
- Supervisors have difficulty with the time off approvals. It's not intuitive. Would like to see an interactive time off calendar that allows them to view approved, pending, canceled and rejected requests and also to approve/reject requests from the calendar.
- Timesheets do not display daily hours in terms of regular and OT. It just lists the total number of hours worked. It would be helpful if it would break it down to regular and OT on the timesheet itself. Makes it easier for supervisors when reviewing and approving timecards.
- In the Employee Admin/My Employees list, it would be nice if the default view was active employees only. Most of the time that is what people want to see. There are far less times that we try to view termed employees.
- When employees use the mobile app and try to access their timecards, it diverts them to the web version and they have to log in a second time. It would be nice to have an app that they could access all that information in a single location.
- We just started so I can't say for certain how this will pan out over the next year.
So far it's been working well but because we just started in June 2021 I don't want to give it a 10 just yet.
Do you think UKG Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Pro's feature set?
Did UKG Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Pro go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Pro again?
Every time I put a service ticket in, the service has been great. The support personnel obviously took time to examine the problem before calling so that we were both on the same page. Very knowledgeable staff.