Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
The entire organization utilizes UltiPro. It addresses recruiting, onboarding, payroll, self-service, and performance.
- Ulti manages payroll very well.
- Ulti manages the performance management aspects well.
- Ulti has good customer service.
- Ulti is able to onboard effectively
- The recruiting module has room for improvement.
- Better communication to candidates in recruiting.
- Emails should be able to CC others in the system.
- White label email communication to candidates and managers. No-reply is easy to ignore.
- Reporting needs to really improve in recruiting.
- Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
There is a lot less double-entry of information now that we have a seamless and integrated system. The ATS is not best in the breed but we make do with the system since it naturally integrates with the rest of the HRIS solution. The new offer letter function saves lots of time for us.
I worked with SilkRoad from 2006 to 2017. First started with the ATS (open hire) and then we bought the onboarding platform. Features that they had but Ulti still doesn't include candidate ranking even way back in 2006. Great help for a recruiter when you are pressed for time and helps with prioritizing candidates. SilkRoad did not integrate with our past payroll provider ADP.
By and large, pages load quickly. We have had outages. Where there is latency is when we are searching the database for candidates.
Updates are well communicated. I don't call in very often. I work closely with our HRIS team for most of my help.
Our Implementation team did a really good job of getting us set up.
UltiPro is a very good HRIS system. Better tracking of candidates in the recruiting system would be an improvement. Req approval process is good. They recently made improvements to the offer letter process but the data is not reportable nor does it show up in the candidate presence. You have to check too many sections to know where someone is in the process.