Overall Satisfaction with UserTesting
UserTesting is used to test appliance and app flows for how usable they are. It is being used by a few departments here in our company...not the whole org. Ensuring that we catch any usability issues early on in the process.
- participant database is extremely helpful
- video recording
- ability to float prototypes
- video transcripts are not accurate
- the accounts needing to be one per user other wise the cost are very high to access UserTesting
- ability to recruit a good split of users when we select them. eg 50% male 50% female
- catching issues in usability early on are definitely a cost benefit
- but because the cost model of the tool is so expensive, we are not able to leverage it as much as we would like
- designers have to give their time to help others who have accounts to set up studies
The usability of the product is great...I wish there were more capabilities like some of the other survey tools.
There have been many instances where having a tool like UserTesting has helped gain those quick insights. Influencing some key decisions on how features should be laid out, accesses, what they mean to our consumers. Hearing qualitative insights from our consumers quickly impacts those key decisions and in turn reducing issues later on in the development phases.
Do you think UserTesting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UserTesting's feature set?
Did UserTesting live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of UserTesting go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy UserTesting again?