UserTesting

UserTesting Reviews

TRUE

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

I personally have not reached out for support from UserTesting. There have been times where videos were corrupted and my colleague has talked to support and got it resolved fairly quickly. However with my particular company, we have firewalls that restrict some site features so the online chat usually doesn't work with us.
Daniëlle Duijst | TrustRadius Reviewer
I give a 7 because the support, in general, is quite fast and helpful. However, the actual implementation of fixes is incredibly slow. I have contacted support for many different problems I had with the tool, yet they don't fix it. It's frustrating because you see that they do give priority to developing new features. You should focus on a good foundation as well. I even made screen recordings to make it easier for the dev guys, but it seems like I wasted my time.
Any time I had an issue and reached out to support they were very responsive and helpful. You may either issue a ticket or send an email, then you will get contacted via email or phone call to make sure the problem has been solved. We can also reach out to our assigned account manager for advice and new requirements.
They are quite good in handling bad participants - substitution is easy. Overall, I didn't have many chances to contact their support.
The product, even though it's sometimes bad in execution, is quite easy to use and get used to.
I would love to write more on this topic, but that sums it up.
UserTesting has a great chat feature I've used regularly to help with account and test questions. Our customer support manager has also been proactive about reaching out to our team and seeing areas in which the tool can be improved for our team.
There's an informative and lively community that is part of UserTesting that encourages participants to engage and learn together. This helps to make using UserTesting more habitual whilst connecting with the wider UX community across the globe.
Quick responses via both email and chat. Our rep is super attentive and sets up quarterly meetings to check in on if we are meeting our goals and just find out if we having any case studies to share. Whenever there is an issue and the chatbox is used, the reps are quick to respond and super friendly and resolve the issues 100% of the time
August 04, 2021

UT A-OK!

We haven't needed to use support often, but they were responsive when we had to pause our tests mid-test to address some technical issues.
The premier support feature for UserTesting is awesome. We get very fast responses and every representative I've worked with has been very kind and helpful. I have also done some of the 1:1 meetings to review my test scripts and that was helpful as well. Highly recommend!
When I requested help to better understand UserTesting, I was given access to a researcher. I am a researcher, so that didn't help much because I was asking about the functionality, not methodology assistance. It was fine enough but requires that you learn on your own.
Their customer support and sales team are fantastic and have worked with us on pricing and set-up, which is very important as a start-up. We were having issues with the billing cycle and they made accommodations so we could ultimately get the tool approved by our board.
What impresses me most is the accessibility of customer support. It's all done through chat but we also have our account manager to take care of us. Whenever something needs to be corrected or tweaked on a usability test that has launched, the reps respond quickly and make the changes needed.
Craig Scull | TrustRadius Reviewer
So far so good. I have only had one support issue, where a test was getting paused because participants were unable to proceed forward in the prototype we were testing. Support more or less helped me to identify where the problem was. I wish they would have allowed me to watch the videos so I could see exactly what was happening, but we managed to deduce what was going on and fix things.
Manuel Rapada | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support is very responsive when I have an issue with a video or a user who shouldn't have qualified for the study. Responses are not immediate, but I haven't experienced issues that warrant an immediate response.
Katie Bindert | TrustRadius Reviewer
Customer support is very good. Every time I’ve ever needed to help with something, UserTesting’s customer support got back to me (via email) very quickly and were always super helpful! I’ve seen better customer service before (Discover) but I’ve also seen WAY worse (PayPal). You shouldn’t have any problem getting in touch with someone if you need help! :)

What is UserTesting?

UserTesting aims to enable every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. The vendor states that with UserTesting’s on-demand Human Insight Platform, companies across industries can make accurate customer-first decisions at every level, at the speed business demands.

UserTesting Competitors