Overall Satisfaction with Vidyard
We have our sales reps using Vidyard as a way to communicate with current and potential clients. It's a great way to build trust with a new customer because they can see the rep and feel more comfortable speaking with them on the phone. It's especially great because it helped us reduce the number of product samples we needed to send out. With a video, a rep can show customer's previous jobs that we've done or they can compare two products side-by-side. This has saved us not only money but a great deal of time and effort. And it's an immediate way for customers to see a product.
- So easy to edit a video.
- Helps us communicate with customers.
- Very user-friendly.
- Excellent customer support!
- Helpful marketing emails and newsletters.
- Libraries vs. channels was tough to navigate at first.
- It would be cool to have even more video editing tools.
- We save hundreds of dollars a month because we don't have to send out nearly as many physical samples for customers to review. We can send them a video that shows off the product and they love it!
- We have improved conversion rates as a result of using Vidyard to communicate with new leads.
- Our sales reps are clearly more engaged in the sales process. Each week we discuss how Vidyard helped them win a deal.
I'm fairly computer savvy, but I had a difficult time getting the account properly set up. There was an issue with a parent account vs. the main account. The libraries vs. the channels were confusing. It's very user-friendly once you're actually in there and using it, but set up itself could have been smoother.
I first heard of Vidyard at a marketing conference (INBOUND 2019). I was impressed with the team working at the booth. They were friendly, helpful, and they were able to really show me how Vidyard could help our specific company. I took all that information to the owners when I got back from the conference and it was an easy sell. Since the very beginning, I felt like we were in good hands. We had great people working with us and helping us get everything set up. When there was a new account manager, she reached out (via video message of course) and made it clear that she was happy to help us with whatever we needed.
Vidyard is ideal for communicating with customers. It's especially great when you have a potential customer and you want to boost the rapport you have with them. A video message makes the sales rep human (rather than just a voice on the phone), and therefore, more trustworthy. We have a rep who uses it to send a follow-up message after a good call with a potential customer. It helps him recap their conversation, shows his level of enthusiasm, and sets him apart from any other company they may have spoken with.