Vimeo Pro - A nonprofit videographer's dreamhttps://www.trustradius.com/video-platformsVimeoUnspecified8.3511012017-02-15T22:50:36.307Z
February 15, 2017
Vimeo Pro - A nonprofit videographer's dream
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Vimeo Pro
We've started using Vimeo Pro for all of our videos we post for our nonprofit. Vimeo Pro allows us to upload multiple high quality video files to our account without restrictions. The tool also is much more user-friendly for professional videographers than YouTube and has much cleaner embeddable capabilities than other online video tools.
- If we want to provide a URL link in the 'About' section below our videos, those are automatically hyperlinked, which has increased our conversions over Youtube videos.
- Vimeo Pro allows us to upload files directly from Final Cut Pro, thus removing the middle step of exporting a video and then having to upload the file. This can take up to twice the time.
- We're able to upload multiple high quality video files weekly and not worry about going over the file limit of a standard Vimeo account.
- For automatically uploading files from Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro, we wish there was a way to upload a replacement video file if we have to make an adjustment to a file already uploaded.
- If there was even more formatting options for the body text under videos, that would make the tool even better.
- Deeper video statistics on viewership behavior, such as if they stop the video at a certain point, click on the Call to Action in the body text at a certain point in the video and/or how many actually finish watching the video.
- Vimeo Pro has allowed us to deliver a more professional look with higher quality content that represents our brand well.
- Our Call to Actions receive higher click rates than videos we've posted on YouTube, which drives our donations and interaction with our organization.
- We're able to upload more videos throughout the week without worrying about hitting a maximum file size limit.
Vimeo Pro (VP) delivers a user interface more friendly towards professional videographers. There seem to be less ads on VP than on YouTube videos, which our viewers appreciate. Higher quality content can be directly uploaded through Final Cut Pro. VP automatically hyperlinks URLs in the about section below the video, which eliminates one less step for viewers having to enter URLs into their browser.