Great pick for getting up to speed quickly with AB testinghttps://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingVWOUnspecified7.71731012019-01-16T17:30:22.512Z
January 16, 2019
Great pick for getting up to speed quickly with AB testing
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with VWO
VWO is used by our e-commerce team for conversion optimization. Through VWO we create experiments to validate hypotheses aimed at business growth and customer satisfaction. We use quantitative and qualitative data to generate insights on which elements of our product and service can be improved. Next, we validate solutions through AB testing with VWO.
- Intuitive interface. Relatively easy entry level for creating experiments
- Excellent support. Fast response times and explained in a clear way
- Comes with a one-month trial version. Easy 'plug and play' - like implementation
- Improve documentation and troubleshooting for Google Analytics integration
- Lack of use of Artificial Intelligence. Some other providers are heavily experimenting with AI
- Optimization through experimentation is, at the moment, one of the drivers of growth.
- In our opinion it's pretty hard to get a negative ROI on AB testing.
Our organization is hugely benefiting from AB testing as a method to validate ideas, assumptions, and hypotheses. Every single AB test provides insights and information that solves another part of the puzzle of reaching your goals. I honestly cannot think how I should do my job without being able to experiment (rapidly).
We are using segmentation to test different content for our most relevant audiences. Examples of segmentation are desktop vs. mobile users, users which arrive at specific (landing) pages and users which perform a certain action before they get triggered. Segmentation is enabling us to experiment with more personal approaches and has proven to be a success.
We are not using the WYSIWYG editor, other than showing employees within our company how the process of setting up an experiment works during demo's. Our developers use the code only mode to create tests.
VWO is a great entry-level tool to quickly get up to speed with AB testing. Due to the easy implementation, excellent support and a wide range of use cases and communities, a business can quickly use VWO for small to medium scale AB testing. Once your CRO program becomes more mature, in house development might be a better solution in the long run.