Great tool CRO from A/B to Z ;-)https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingVWOUnspecified7.71731012019-02-19T18:35:12.742Z
February 19, 2019
Great tool CRO from A/B to Z ;-)
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with VWO
VWO is used within Orangedotcom to analyze clients' websites and run A/B tests. Within our company, two departments make use of VWO: the SEO team and the SEA team. It helps us and our clients to get insights into how users navigate websites, and what we can do to improve their user experience.
- Show clickmaps and heatmaps of specific pages, so that we can see how users interact with these pages. For example, we can see which element they click on - or don't click on - and use that information to try and improve the page.
- Run A/B tests to find out which version of a page gets the best results. It's easy to add or delete elements, change elements' colour or size, or change certain text on a page.
- When we have a question, the VWO team is always very quick to respond over the chat on the website. They are friendly and super helpful.
- It's currently not easy to run a test on multiple pages at once. For instance to test something on 10 product pages at once.
- We ran out of credits used for heatmaps and clickmaps really fast, and I am not sure how this is possible. VWO could improve their user instruction/explenation on this specific subject, or create different packages that contain more credits for heatmaps in the first place.
- With the use of VWO, we were able to successfully launch Conversion Rate Optimization as an extra service for our clients.
A/B testing platform allowed us to:
- create multiple versions of a page rapidly
- and understand the statistical validity of results.
We did not create multiple websites, nor test hundreds of changes simultaneously. I am actually uncertain if creating another website is possible with VWO. I believe it is only possible to create versions of webpages - an important difference.
The What You See Is What You Get editor of VWO works pretty well. It made it easy for us to create new tests for our clients websites. Only once in a while, the preview we saw in the WYSIWYG view was not the same as the actual variant we created.
VWO is really helpful to use if you want to test different headlines, Call to Action (CTA) texts, or CTA colours. It is also appropriate when you want to find out what the ideal structure is for a page or pages, or if you want to get a clear image on how your websites pages are used.