Multivariate and A/B Testing Done Righthttps://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingVWOUnspecified7.71731012019-04-04T16:02:28.109Z
April 04, 2019
Multivariate and A/B Testing Done Right
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with VWO
We leverage VWO's multivariate and A/B testing capabilities to improve conversion rates for our clients across the country. The detailed analytics and high level of customization make VWO a great platform for our CRO services, and our clients appreciate the simple reporting we can provide on results and recommendations.
- VWO's adaptability and customization options allow us to tailor our tests to very unique scenarios.
- The overall ease-of-use of the platform allows us to quickly build and implement tests, without specialized coding knowledge, which means faster results for our clients.
- The user interface within VWO does take a bit of time to get used to, especially as it pertains to switching back and forth between tests. When running multiple experiments on a site at a time, a clear and succinct dashboard for everything in one place would be helpful (as opposed to needing to switch between A/B, multivariate, etc).
- Our clients have seen significant increases in engagement and conversion rates through changes we recommended after using VWO to test our hypotheses.
- Our clients and internal teams have appreciated the level of granular detail available within the platform, as more information leads to more reliable optimization suggestions.
The ability to implement tests quickly, use the VWO platform to implement coding adjustments (rather than having to edit site code), and track multiple conversion and engagement goals at once has allowed us to be more nimble, move quicker, and get to conclusions faster than other testing platforms we have used.
We have not used user segmentation much in our testing to date, aside from splitting a percentage of the overall traffic to a site. However, this capability is something we plan to leverage in the future, and I believe there is even more capability we haven't discovered yet within the VWO platform.
Removing the obstacle of having a developer make coding changes and spin up landing page variations allows us to move much more rapidly in our testing cadence than some other platforms have. Our clients appreciate being able to move forward quicker, as the important results for most come *after* the testing is completed.
While there are many free or cheap options for A/B and multivariate testing out there (and we have tried several), VWO provides the right balance between cost and capability for our agency. That, and the level of customer service provided when we need it makes VWO our choice for CRO testing.