Overall Satisfaction with Webex App
My day-to-day work is all completed within the Webex App. I use it to collaborate with internal and external colleagues, with great features such as instant file sharing (via one drive), persistent messaging, Webex App calling for both PSTN and video calls, many many meetings, and integration to other products such as SharePoint, external web pages, project management tools, and polling. Inbuilt tools such as Flags, pinning and @mentioning are a normal way of life for us here at Taleka and the ease of how to use the Webex App now that everything is in one place has made my day to day working life simpler
- Collaboration with internal and external parties
- Seamless File Sharing
- Persistent Messaging
- Space Meetings
- The Meet button for adhoc conversations
- Recording directly to a space
- The latest color pallette in the update is hard to navigate, bring back the color schemes from 2 years ago where everything was bright and vibrant and fun to look at. It's now very bland
- Collaboration increase
- Travel decrease
- Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and now part of Microsoft Teams
Webex App is simpler to navigate compared to MS teams and Skype. Persistent messaging and the ability to easily manage teams is far superior
Online help is excellent, TAC helpful
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webex App again?
Collaboration is key in my role, being able to quickly get up to speed with any project at any time is crucial
Collaboration with internal colleagues on projects