Overall Satisfaction with Webex App
With the Covid-19 pandemic, most of the meetings, trainings, and conferences had to be organized and held virtually. So, it required a common platform to have the conference/meetings with different people from different companies, almost from outside of the organization. When it comes to having the same access for attendees from outside organizations with more security, Webex App has helped a lot.
- Webex can be accessed through browser, without downloading and installing the software
- Instant schedule capability for urgent meetings
- capability to add to the calendar for proper scheduling
- The interface of the application needs to be improved. The most information is hard to find
- It would be great if they had a directory that you could consult for the meeting dial-in numbers
- More control options can be added for the organizer to control, and accept those controls when inviting the attendees in advance
- Communication between employees improved
- Knowledge of the team improved
- Time bit wasted on training the users for Webex
- Microsoft Teams, Zoom and GoToMeeting
Webex Meetings proved to be better when stacked against Zoom and Microsoft Teams when it comes to hosting large meetings and providing documents to audiences. Also, not like MS Teams, Webex app have the capability to provide control over to the attendees outside of the organization, very easy and user-friendly for international meetings.
We can get support from the Webex user Community page more easily, without any cost of standard or premium support. More topics and problems are addressed there, so most of the problems can be analyzed and resolved with the posts of the community page. I have not used the Webex/Cisco standard or premium support so, far, so no understanding of the quality.
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webex App again?
Whenever you use a web app, your experience is dependent on the speed of your network. Since you can’t always control your network speed, Webex is working to help you have the best possible experience regardless of network conditions. The Webex Meetings Web App for Safari is now supporting multiple resolutions, which also brings feature parity with Firefox and Chrome.
Although there are some specific disadvantages of Webex app, the options they have given, are within the one of the best meeting apps compared to others. So, it is fair to recommend Webex to use to schedule meetings, conferences and inter-organizational calls. While MS Teams is more suitable for inter-organization meetings, Webex is more suitable for every other meetings.