A trusted webinar provider that is easy to usehttps://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingCisco Webex MeetingsUnspecified8.18631012017-12-12T17:19:22.569Z
December 12, 2017
A trusted webinar provider that is easy to use
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
WebEx Meetings is a great tool that allows businesses to communicate and exchange information globally through conference calls or webinar platforms. I have used this interface many times to perform live meetings, trainings, and presentations. The interface is easy to use and is not overly complicated. I would recommend this platform for new users.
- Ability to communicate globally. There are connection numbers for almost every country to dial into the platform.
- Speed of the webinar is satisfactory and works with any browser. Easy for first time users to login and join as a guest.
- Easy dial-in codes and VoIP access. Easy to follow instructions.
- Easy functions including: Ability to share screens or any application, Easy to pass over presenter role and ability to mute all attendees.
- I don’t remember seeing a recording option. There may have been one but I don’t recall. If it’s not available, I would like to see this as an option.
- Ability to invite more attendees to the web meetings. Some competitors have higher availability of attendees available.
- Sound quality is always key. I think it’s pretty good now but there is always improvements to sound quality and optimized speeds as well.
- Ability for multiple countries to communicate in an efficient manner to accommodate business needs.
- Ability to provide web training to staff working remotely or staff who are not able to travel can still participate in meetings which saves money on travel expenses.
- Ability to provide clients with a clear, accurate presentation over a live web session which again saves money on travel expenses.
- One minor impact is that some competitors are less costly.
I do like WebEx a lot but GlobalMeet really has some additional features that I do like. GlobalMeet has abilities to record and send out the recorded training and also has a higher attendees option. I do like the basic options available within WebEx and would like to see some additional features in the future. If their price point would come down a little that would be preferred as well.
WebEx is great for small or large companies. Definitely fantastic for global companies which allow employees from across the globe to dial in and communicate easily by phone or web meeting. I would highly recommend this product. It’s user-friendly for the staff and easy for new clients to log in as a first time user. I haven’t had any issues thus far.
Webex Meetings Feature Ratings
Evaluating Webex Meetings and Competitors
No - When I first started with the company about 4 years ago we were currently using WebEx and I preferred this product over some of the others we’re currently use as well. WebEx provides an easy to use, global interface to allow communication to pass with ease. I would recommend this product.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
We use the Cisco vpn as well so it only made sense to use this provider for our web conferencing.
Webex Meetings Support
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Not Sure - I’m not really sure on this one. I’ve never actually had to contact the support option on WebEx.
Using Webex Meetings
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Easy to set up web meetings and conference calls.
- Ability to mute or un-mute attendees on a call.
- Audio quality and speed are optimal.
- Ability to record a meeting? Not sure if this was available.
- Ability to invite a large amount of attendees to the same call.
Yes, but I don't use it - I know it is available but I have not seen this part of WebEx.