Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
We’ve found Cisco Webex Meetings to be a great way to connect wherever we are. In part, this was because of Cisco’s reputation and user-friendly software. It’s a common practice in our organization to manage multi-location meetings using Webex Meetings. With this technology, we can provide our clients with better service and greater availability. It is used to convene all employees, departments, regions, and teams together. There are built-in tools for screen sharing as well. We can upload our presentations and share them at conferences to learn more about them. Webex Meetings allows us to make low-cost phone calls using the application. It supports cloud recording of meetings and webinars. The AI-based cloud recording can transcribe the audio from the discussions. Even if the language isn’t English, it can quickly find English translations.
- Webex Meetings allows users from multiple platforms to join the same meeting, and real-time translation is a great feature.
- Allows us to have guest participants in our meetings without needing a separate software license for each of them.
- Features and functions that are easy to use include creating impromptu meetings in individual rooms and screen sharing/content collaboration.
- Webex Meetings could make it easier to troubleshoot live meetings and track issues. Slow down feature releases until ready.
- Mac desktop app could be more user-friendly. It may be easier with Webex Meetings to reduce focus changes due to other session interruptions.
- An excellent method of communicating with clients or coworkers, Webex is a perfect tool for organizing meetings that are convenient for everyone.
- A simple discussion of Webex during a team meeting can save time and improve group communication.
- Webex Meetings have allowed us to avoid phone-related complications that affect call quality and legibility by enabling us to see each other's faces.
If you need to attend meetings from all three, Webex appears to be a better option than Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Three products are used interchangeably for effective meetings or collaboration. In some cases, real-time transcription and translation could be helpful. Joining and leaving calls on MS Teams is a little cumbersome. The user-friendly nature of Webex Meetings, on the other hand, makes it ideal for business use cases. There is a Webex Control Hub for managing features and security. Webex has a lock room feature, so you don't have to worry about other people joining your meeting.
Do you think Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Meetings's feature set?
Did Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Meetings again?
We can rely on Webex Meetings to be available whenever we need them. Anywhere and anytime, we can use it, and the meeting experience is still excellent even if we're using our mobile devices. I'd like to see more integration with VoIP services in this application. All of Cisco's collaboration tools will benefit from artificial intelligence.
When it comes to serving everyone, we must ensure that everyone has equal access to our services. Our meetings are scheduled using Webex Meetings. Each user can create their versions of these. It has allowed us to connect with users who would otherwise be out of touch with technology.
Webex Meetings are most of the time considered to be highly effective by our team. And it's beneficial when dealing with clients who aren't as tech-savvy as we'd like Also helpful for clients who live out of state and can't meet in person. That way, we can get in, see what's there, go over everything, and leave while they watch.
Meetings held via Webex are used to bring together people from all over the world. It's ideal for our organization that hosts in-house sessions or for remote participants. The process of setting up Webex meetings for our team is quick and straightforward. It is possible to share data in real-time using screen sharing. Webex was a great way to schedule calls with clients located in different parts of the country or region. We were able to feel each other's emotions and learn about each other's strengths through this experience. Webex did very well!