Overall Satisfaction with Winmo
Our sales team uses Winmo to look up information on different brands - media spend, contacts, location, etc. In addition, we use the filter quite a lot. This allows us to search brands by their location, social demographic and industry which is a vital part to what we do. Personally, I primarily use Winmo for pulling brand contacts.
- I love Winmo's filter feature. It's very easy to look up brands based on their social demographic, media spend, location or industry.
- The organization of brand contacts is great. It's easy to view the brand, company and the coordinating contacts. The names, emails, and other contact information of each person is listed in a way that is very easy to view.
- WinmoEdge is a fantastic feature. I get an email every morning that notes changes in the brand world.
- While the organization of brand contacts is great, sometimes the emails are missing or incorrect. If there was a way to better vet the contact information, that would be very helpful.
- I find that a lot of smaller brands missing. While the big money spenders are important, in my role I also do outreach to smaller brands. Adding more of these would be helpful!
- Winmo has had a positive impact by allowing my team and I to get information about brands, pull contacts, and eventually reach out to the said brands. It has helped us to expand our network and gain new business partners.
- WinmoEdge has been extremely beneficial. It keeps us up to date with what is going on in the industry and gives us leads to go off when thinking about brand outreach and new partners.
I currently use both Winmo and MediaRadar. Winmo has the most relevant information in general and is what I use on a daily basis, specifically the WinmoEdge feature. I love that it gets sent to my inbox every day. For me, Media Radar is a supplement product. I find that often Media Radar has more brand contacts as well as more smaller brands in their database.
Winmo is well suited to searching for brand contacts. For example, in my role, I reach out to different brands. I use the contacts and filter the results by the type of people I am looking to contact within the organization. Also, it is well suited for getting up to date information on brands that are changing leadership or just in general. I do not use the "alerts" "notes" and "saved searches" as much as I should.