Overall Satisfaction with Winmo
I am the only member of the company who uses Winmo. Others have access to it, but I am the only one who utilizes it. I use Winmo to prospect companies that are considered vulnerable and contact the decision makers within that company. Winmo provides majority of the contact information needed for me to get my foot in the door. I have had a lot of success from this program and I highly suggest it.
- Provides contact information for companies
- Keeps up with current trends and vulnerable statuses
- Easy to navigate.
- User friendly.
- Sometimes the information is incorrect
- With the ever changing industry, sometimes information is out of date
- Lots of grammatical errors within Winmo's articles (not a big deal, but just a point).
- Winmo gave us the opportunity to be qualified for a dream brand
- Winmo gave us the opportunity to get an RFP for a 150 million dollar account
- I wouldn't suggest having my job without Winmo. It cuts time exponentially in half.
- I have never used a different program
I have never used a product quite like Winmo. I have always been left to prospect myself, cold calling and not having the proper industry information to be educated in my pitch.
When you're an ad agency and prospecting for new business this is the tool for you. It allows you to get to the decision makers quickly and potentially be qualified for the pitch. Winmo has cut a lot of time in half by giving me information it would take days to get. They also have a good support system in case you have any issues.