Wordpress is great for most website demandshttps://www.trustradius.com/cmsWordPressUnspecified8.422001012018-12-17T20:40:28.418Z
December 17, 2018
Wordpress is great for most website demands
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with WordPress
It's been used to create websites that requires the users to be able to easily edit and update information on their pages. It is used by the organization as well as the organization supports other clients using the Wordpress platform. Among different open source content management systems available in the internet, Wordpress is highly user-friendly and easy to set up which helps save time in operations and maintenance of the website.
- Easy to set up and configure
- Easy to edit, update, delete, content on the website
- Easy to integrate with plugins and themes
- Wordpress just released a new version and the editing experience has changed quite a bit from the previous version. While it is already an improvement, an overview of the interface with the new installation would be helpful.
- It creates better engagement with the users who are able to update their own content. They are happy and thus bring more clients.
- Update and maintenance for a website is hassle free which improves efficiency of the maintainer.
- The availability of multitude of themes and plugins makes responding to customer's request quick and effective, which increases customer satisfaction.
While all these three products have special functions on their own, WordPress has the ability to expand itself to be used in place of any of them. The major advantage with WordPress is the flexibility of creating a simple, low-maintenance, low resource-consuming website as well as creating a highly customized website. Also, it has the best editing experience among all three.
The content management part of the Wordpress is pretty robust. Based on the complexity of the themes and plugins used on the site, WordPress allows users to create a variety of websites from just a simple personal blog to a full-fledged e-commerce website. It suits most common user needs, but the themes are big part of the platform, and while there is no limit to the complexity, WordPress isn't a tool if one is looking for developing web applications.